Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday Fill-In July 7,2012

1. I am happy to spend quality time with friends before vacation!

2. Mango & aubergine are my favorite summertime fruits and vegetables.

3. To help me the entire world what's making me happy, I'll surely be very proud to tell you what it is and share this passion of mine.

4. Sunbathing is the one thing I want to do this summer more than anything!

5. Just the other day I was saying that I won't buy a manual mower, voila, I just ate my words today.

6. Stop making a promise over and over again.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch a late serie with hubby at the couch, tomorrow my plans include spend quality time with my boys (hubby & my son) and Sunday, I want to go at the center and have coffee!

No comments: